Sunday, February 21, 2010

Blog Updates

Bonsoir all!

"Its out with the old, in with the new. Goodbye clouds of grey, hello skies of blue..."

On this note, I shall introduce new updates and changes to my magnificent blog.

Blog Changes:

1. URL: Last year: "platinumdragon123" That's so 2009. Now, "my-dystopic-utopia". To summarise why I chose that url, it is impossible to live in a perfect world. But yet, I feel my world now to be rather awesome, hence the oxymoronic URL

2. Blog Template: Black is cool, but maybe a little boring. So, I brought it green. :)

3. I intend to do a check [once every 5 posts]. This check will be for content and reader sustainability. So, if I find the post lacking in content, I shall inject in more substance. If it is boring, pictures and videos.

4. Blog Title: Soliloquies on Life. My blog posts are related to life, in one way or another. So, its just my personal view and take on current news etc.

5. Pictures and Videos. I shall try to add more pictures and videos for the blog can get a little dry.

6. Font: Trebuchet is so much nicer, I just realised.

And lastly...

7. COLLABORATIONS!!!! :D

For the first time, I have decided to test out doing combined blog posts. The first one would be entitled 'THE FINE LINE'. Cool eh? Stay tuned then.

Well, that's about it. If you have any suggestions you would like to make, leave a comment or drop a tag. It would be greatly appreciated.




No comments:

Post a Comment