Monday, February 15, 2010

Height Issues


I write this post to address certain issues.

Height Issues, to be exact.

I CAN SEE YOU LAUGHING/SMIRKING/GRINNING.

I am not here to wallow in self pity and describe myself so horribly just to elicit a little sympathy from you. I dont need sympathy.

Everyone's imperfect. We all have flaws. We try to conceal them and sometimes, we fail. So, why not live with it. And see these in an optimistic light.

And sometimes, if you are feeling really crestfallen and devoid of hope, listen to some good music, those which makes you hyper. Alternatively, scream. It always feels better after a scream. Call a friend with the same problem, scream together (: That makes things fun!

And if people start poking fun at you, its always good to have a little sarcastic remarks up your sleeves (: Or, constantly walk with your friends, I always believed in strength in numbers, someone insults you, your entire gang goes "BOO YOU _____" (:

So, this is my little self motivation post. Im not going to post on CNY, because Im sure no one here is interested. But, a little highlights

1. I CARRIED A BABY!!!!!!!!
2. I polished off an entire box of love letters.
3. I accidentally intruded on a breastfeeding session -.-

On a side note, I think I shall watch "My New BFF" (: Looks quite cool.

COMMENT!

How do you deal with flaws?


4 comments:

  1. Being short is not a flaw. Anyway Tze Han, you are still young. Boys still grow taller when they are 18 years old. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the encouragement! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Tze Han,

    Height is not an issue. Like Ms Soh said, you still have a long way to go and you can definitely grow taller. Just allow for nature to take its course. You cannot alter nature. Just live with it, no matter whether you are short or tall. The worse thing you can do about it is to be sad about your height. It is not a flaw definitely and you should not worry about it. Lastly, I would like to reiterate my point that HEIGHT IS NOT AN ISSUE.

    Dexter

    ReplyDelete