Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Linguistic


1.You have conducted an interview with one of the characters in TKAM. Write out the interview transcript, taking note to demonstrate the essence of the character and his/her point of view.

Me: Hello Arthur.

Arthur: [shy and soft] Hi.

Me: I love what you're wearing!

Arthur: Thanks. [Bashful smile] Its Prada.

Me: Lovely. Now, I heard of your scandalous past... Mine telling us more?

Arthur: Erm... Its really horrid. I had a father who was a psycho foot washing baptist and I suffered much under him. Can you imagine it? Being locked all day?! Its ridiculous.

Me: My most sincere condolences... Hmm, what did you feel about discrimination?

Arthur: Which kind? Racial, gender?

Me: Racial Prejudice.

Arthur: I condone such racial discrimination. Its bad. All people should be equal and such discrimination is really bad for you.

Me: I agree totally. Lets hope karma gets them soon.

Arthur: I think all humans have this evil side. Which is maybe why I like children. Those full of innocence, yet to be exposed to the evils of society.

Me: Ahh. Thats really interesting. Thank you Arthur.

Arthur: [Smiles]

No comments:

Post a Comment