Monday, March 1, 2010

Multiple Intelligence Test

I hate boring titles. They're just so... so... mood dampening.

Anyway, the test results were...

I was a linguistic and interpersonal person! In short, it just meant I am more able in the languages and human relations. Something like that.

Hmm.. I knew I was linguistic since a long time ago. Actually, since I got a 64 for Math in Primary 5. I am definitely NOT a mathematical person. Well, I intend pursuing a career and further my studies in the arts stream and hopefully be some rich professor/tutor in the future.

Ok, back to my results... As for intrapersonal... Hmm.. To certain extent yes, I am sociable and I am willing to chat to almost anyone. Evidently, I am a more extroverted and noisy kind of person.

In a whole, I work better in groups. Somehow. And I enjoy using pictorial diagrams etc. which aids me in my learning. I can use my intrapersonal skills and get invaluable advice from teachers and seniors too. :)

So, thats about it. Next 2 posts are the serious stuff. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment